Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
45 posts Page 4 of 5
So, I gave it a try for the first time. Mine is in my gallery, since you can't read the journaling on a 500px image here in the thread.
Sketch Challenge

Amanda, I really liked the selective color you did!

All the layouts were so great...but then we all had great material! Kids and nature, my two favorite subjects. :)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Garry, I like it very much. How beautiful

Reka. Great page, glad you put it in your gallery so we could read the journaling.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Lovely layout Reka!

Isn't it amazing how the same basic template can look so different - and if memory serves, no one has even tried rotating it yet. :)
Here's my try - I didn't do any journaling........was I supposed to?
11-16-07-Wags-Multiphoto-te.jpg
(251.96 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Such wonderful layouts everyone. I love to just see what everyone is doing. When youhave hit a bump in the road of life, and it keeps you spinning, It does the heart good to see such beautiful pictures to take your mind away for a while.
Sunny looks great, you don't have to do journaling, yours titles are perfect

Judy, I hope everything is okay.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
All the posts look great! You guys are such an inspiration to learn more about this digiscrapping deal...

PS thanks for all the positive feedback!
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Sunny,

Love the Paris layout. Beautiful family by the way.

It's late now but I will try this layout and post back soon. Jane keep up the catalogs, we may just have to have a thread on catalog layouts. Never would have thought of that.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Thanks for all the nice comments. This is all new to me, but I've got to start doing something but challenges and tutorials. I've got thousands of pictures I need to do something with, and I think digiscrapping is definitely the way to go. So, y'all want to keep plopping layouts out here for me to work with??? ;) Thanks, too, for the comment about the family. It's my oldest daughter and her family. They're in Germany for three years and taking total advantage of the travel opportunities. I fly over as often as I can and travel with them. The kids have seen sooooo much in their young lives. It's an awesome opportunity for them, and they're really appreciating it. Oh, how I wish I were retired so I could spend more time there.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
So many of the links to specific pic's are being declared as no longer available. Is there time limit for these kind of posts? Or did Spider's machinations inadvertly cause some unexpected perturbations?
Anyway, my attempt is in my gallery. I did rotate and flip it to get the presentation I wanted. Patti will use a modified version for a flyer. She has two clown characters, both shown on the big picture.
Jane, you ought to recognize one of the faces. Next time a pink zebra? THE PRESENTATION ON THIS FORUM IS NOT INTENDED SPECIFICALLY AS AN ADVERTISEMENT. It is presented as a response to Jane's challenge only. :P
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
45 posts Page 4 of 5