Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 2 of 4
I keep saying... I am not a scrapbooker, I am not..., I am not...

I was looking at some of the excellent work posted in the galleries and decided, this template is perfect (IMHO) for the four images sitting in a folder on my EHD --- been trying to figure out just how best to arrange them for over a year now.

This is my first effort at Template Tuesday so I probably screwed up and broke the rules when I made some slight alterations to the template. Mea culpa.

Four generations here: my wife's father, she and her brother, our two children, and my son's children.
(Yes, the cutie is Courtney - all dressed up for Easter Sunday)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, welcome to Template Tuesday! There are no rules about changes - you are free to, and encouraged to personalize and tweak to your heart's desire. I like your page; it turned out great. Look at me in that stylin' hat! I love the quote too.

Courtney
Rusty, welcome to template tuesday!! Fantastic Page! :woohoo:
Rusty, it is so great when we see the guys play along. Great page. Actually any of the page 3 templates would have been good ones for these photos.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am definitely not a scrapbooker. I can only admire all the talented people who do such a good job of scrapbooking. That said, I looked at this week's template and thought I'd give it a try. How on earth do all of you come up with such good journaling. I look at the screen and my mind goes blank. :o

Anita

Nice job, Anita! But oo it looks so cold! :D
[quote="westiemom"]I am definitely not a scrapbooker. I can only admire all the talented people who do such a good job of scrapbooking. That said, I looked at this week's template and thought I'd give it a try. How on earth do all of you come up with such good journaling. I look at the screen and my mind goes blank. :o

Anita

I don't consider myself a scrapbooker either, but I do like to do the templates. I must be half-way there. Like you, I'm not good at journaling. Location, names, date, maybe a title is all that comes to mind for me. Aren't I original? :)

Your page looks great!

Courtney
Anita, welcome to the fun. Your page is great, but my second one looks much colder. lol If you pay attention to my pages, I usually don't have much if any journaling on them. This one is probably the only one I didn't just put a title on. Sometimes I don't even do that. I enjoy doing the templates and creating scrapping stuff but must admit, other than having a few photo books done from time to time, I don't have any scrapbooks put together. Actually only two books I have are done with scrap pages. The rest I have just plopped the photos into the book templates or cropped the photos to fit the whole page. But like I said, I enjoy making the templates, papers and embellishments.

Hey we need to do another collab kit.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Hey we need to do another collab kit.

Hey Kim, lets do it!
I had no bright ideas at all when it came to "journaling". All I could think of was to identify who the people were on my page.

Soooooo, I Googled "poems" and, after following a link to "find poems or some such thing", got a page with a "search box". I entered "brothers+sisters" and, Shazam, there were six poems from their database on that subject. That's where I found my short quote. It was part of a much longer poem by somebody I've never heard of :roll:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
31 posts Page 2 of 4