Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Thanks to you guys I now have figured out the template thing. Now I'd like to do this but I need a few more directions than are given. Can you help me out? Using PSE5.

http://princesspamela.typepad.com/my_weblog/ scroll down to Nov 20 ornament. thanks!
to merge layers go to layer>merge down or merge visible which ever you want to do...these commands are at the bottom of the layer dropdown. does that help
I did try that and it seemed to do nothing. What I did was drag my photos into the boxes and resized them then tried those 2 merge ideas and it didn't seem like anything happened. I guess I also don't know the difference between the 2 merges.
make sure that your top layer is highlighted before you try to merge
Merge visable - will merge everything (unless you have turned the little eye off to the left of the layer)

Merge down - will merge just the layer you have selected to the next layer. Not to be conused with "group with previous", which will cause the upper layer to take on the shape of the lower layer.

Merge layers - allows you to select just certain layers, maybe 4 buttons you want to keep together etc..

Hope that helps! :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1