Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
24 posts Page 3 of 3
jenclark wrote: That is it, I have had it ..............I'm going out now to play the lottery it's up to 156 million I think than I can take care of my wish list and eveyone's here if I win. Don't get your hopes up, my luck is not going in a positive direction but I will try for all of us :P

Okay, just in case Jen wins, I'm going to up my wish list to a Nikon D3... or at least a D300... :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
You bet Gary, I have your list now wish me luck...........I'm going to need it.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Hibe wrote:
jenclark wrote: That is it, I have had it ..............I'm going out now to play the lottery it's up to 156 million I think than I can take care of my wish list and eveyone's here if I win. Don't get your hopes up, my luck is not going in a positive direction but I will try for all of us :P

Okay, just in case Jen wins, I'm going to up my wish list to a Nikon D3... or at least a D300... :D

:lol: Gary, hope you win because my list is getting bigger and bigger as I type! Let's see...a macro lens, hood, Epson 1800 printer, a new tripod, the list never ends!

Jen....If you win...then I will personally drive you down to get your money :lol: We will then let everyone know on the forum,and then through a "BIG" party :D
You know how I love Parties...just ask Wags :lol:

George

"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
24 posts Page 3 of 3