Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Here's my sketch......I cheated a little with shapes. :)
Sketch-Challenge-2.jpg
Sketch-Challenge-2.jpg (211.31 KiB) Viewed 901 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Excellent sketch Jane.Thank you,
I have a plan...
m
Michelle
Very nice Sunny!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Michelle!
Kim, Kimi & Sunny, love the layouts. They all look great!
Ellie
Thank you, thank you. It's great fun, but I'd sure love to be able to think of things to do on my own....my creative side is sorely lacking. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Exellent pages everyone! I gotta get myself in gear and get back to work and learn more about scrapping! :D
It really isn't as hard as it seems at first... I'm sure you could do a great job!
Just had some fun with this. Marissa is my oldest biological great grandchild. Her sister Kaitlyn was born a couple of months ago. All are doing well. For that matter, her Mom, Jacqueline, is the oldest of my biological grandchildren. She was the first one born of twins, Megan being her sister. I clarify as biological, because between us Patti and I have 10 kids, 18 grandkids, and 9+ great grandkids.
The circular center piece is the mandala that I just put in my gallery. I did it late last night. I was playing around with filters, layer flopping, and blend modes.

This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Checking to see if this will post....as it did not earlier.
Michelle
19 posts Page 2 of 2