Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
106 posts Page 9 of 11
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Here is and 8 x10 with an opening for a 5 x 7 photo. My gift to my forum friends.
magical-5x7-photojaw.jpg
magical-5x7-photojaw.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 703 times

Full size download here
http://www.4shared.com/file/170311985/7 ... gical.html
I want to bump this up. This was a fun thread folks join me.
ladybug wrote: I want to bump this up. This was a fun thread folks join me.

I want to try another one. Maybe tonight, unless I get too comfortable on the couch!

Courtney
Very Pretty, Judy! Thank you for sharing!
I tried to make one that everyone could use. So glad you like it.
Judy,

Thank you for the frame. I am using it for my mother-in-law. She is not in the best of health, and I want something for her daughters. This will be perfect. The only problem is that in the t8 years I have known her, she has never even cracked a smile when the camera is present. Oh, well, that's her.

Will try and post when I finish.

Bob
Bob i am so happy you can use it. :wave: Thank you , some people just don't naturally smile that does not always mean they are not happy that is just the way they are. I am sure she will like it.
Great pages everyone, thanks so much for sharing. I had a chance finally tonight to make one to share too. Actually, I made mine a Christmas card design for those who are like me and haven't had time to design their own yet or get to the store to buy any.

The QP card is made from a kit by Natali Designs at Scrapbook Graphics called Merry and Bright.
The baby girl in the preview is the newest edition to DH's side of the family. You have all seen some photos of his cousins wedding, Jason and Gina. This Addison Nicole. She was born Nov 18th. I have some other pages of her in my gallery under password protection that I loaded for the proud parents to see. I am awaiting permission from them to share them with all of you.

HappyHolidaysCardPreviewAddison.jpg
HappyHolidaysCardPreviewAddison.jpg (40.38 KiB) Viewed 592 times

Download the png file for the card here.
http://www.4shared.com/file/173199951/4 ... rdKim.html

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Beautiful page, Kim! Thank you for sharing!
Thanks Kim that is adorable. So is the little one.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
106 posts Page 9 of 11