Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
60 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Basic information and rules of the challenge:

Each week a tagged forum member will select 1 to 3 photos they would like other forum members to scrap for them. The photos will be posted on a new thread with that weeks challenge number along with some basic information about the photos. Name of the event, location, date, name of the person or anything that would help participants create title and/or journaling. If the images are of flowers, wildlife etc the name of these would be helpful for titles. The goal of the challenge is for participants to show off their creativity, design and stash of digital goodies. The weekly host will be able to see different styles of scrapping and design with their own photos. Photos should be SOOC (straight out of camera) to allow an opportunity for forum members to run the image through some processing and give it bling!! Photos should be posted using pixentral to allow for a large enough file size to work with. Size of each page is up to the designer, although most standard pages are 12x12. Use one or all three photos in the layout, use blend modes, elements, overlays, anything you would use to create a layout for your own albums.

Sound Good? Here we go with the first series of pictures:

Pictures were taken May 2008 at Ocean Shores, Wa. Pictured are our twins Kayla and Dylan and their best friends Makenzie and Gerrick on a morning beach walk.

Have fun and make my babies look fabulous :biggrin:
Great challenge Angela, this is going to be so much fun.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim. I hope people can learn from all of our diverse styles of scrapbooking. Somehow when it's your own pictures it just makes sense. I spend so much time surfing some of the galleries looking for inspiration for a page (Jen's is great one for that!!!) Sadly I seem to always do the same little grouping of 3. One straight and 2 at an angle :oops:
Oh this sounds like fun! Thanks Angela!
Oh my, I get to go first. I so hoped someone would beat me to this one. From the posted photos, this is what I saw. The boys appear to be in conversation while the girls are trailing behind and look as if they are daydreaming about something. Then you have to other two photos of just the girls and this page just seemed to pop in my head. The kit used is Ocean Dreams from Oscraps.com.

I hope you like this Angela.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
version 2, forgot to unzip one of the kit files and changed the LO to this when I discovered what was in the file.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I like the mermaids!
Adorable page, Kim! :thumbsup:
What a great idea! I hope to play along but I haven't even got to play in the scraplift challenges yet!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Angela,
Do you have the full size (unsized) photo of the top photo?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
60 posts Page 1 of 6