Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 1 of 4
As if you couldn't tell by now, I'm a big fan of many of the designers at Scrapgirls.com. Last week I saw this layout when I was looking through their sale and thought it would be a cute one to scraplift. I really like the circles on the page because it gives you the option of placing a couple photos or a lot. And if I'm lucky, I'll have enough time to play this week too!

ABR_LittleBirdy_LO1_500.jpg
ABR_LittleBirdy_LO1_500.jpg (118.04 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
That is a nice one, Julie
Love it, have a busy week so I hope to find time to do this one.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Any hints on how to do circles? I am using PSE 7
Great choice, Julie. I really liked the look of this layout. I just had to play with it.

Product Credits:
All About Love Kit (DST Blog Train) FREEBIE
Western Rust Alpha Set
Both designed by me!
Ok... how do I get my image to show up from VioVio gallery?

UPDATED: Whoo Hoo!! I figured it out! But as you can see it took SEVERAL edits. I love it when technology works!
Susan, what a great page :thumbsup:
here is the gallery link to your page
to include an image to your post resize your image to 500px and save for the web
hope this helps
Thanks for the compliment. I FINALLY did something with my Chris Cagle pics!!

I did size my lo 500x500px and saved for web but couldn't get the gallery link to show up as an image. ?????
Great page Susan. You can post a link to your image in your gallery as Shari said but to show an image in the post you either do as you did and post on Pixentral or use the upload attachment tab under the posting window. As Shari said, make the image no larger than 500 px on the largest side (as it looks like your image might be) by doing save for web. After the image uploads, click the option to place inline.

Angela, the best way to get circles using PSE is using the custom shape tool.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for the quick response Kim. I'm definitely having a technology challenged day! Here's how I added the image which I this was different than your instructions... but it worked.

1. Upload image to VioVio gallery.
2. Click on Download link located on the right hand side of the page.
3. When the image opens up in another window or tab copy the URL address.
4. Switch back to your forum post.
5. Click the Img button.
6. Paste the URL.

It always helps to check it by clicking the Preview button. Hope this helps anyone else that might be having difficulty.
31 posts Page 1 of 4