Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 2 of 4
Susan,
WOWWW!!! That is fantastic!!!!!!! I like it much better than the sample LO ... Girl, you did good!!! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks for the instructions Susan. I think there was a thread awhile back telling how to do that. I never post my pics that way because I put larger versions in my gallery.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
turtlespirit wrote: Any hints on how to do circles? I am using PSE 7

Hmmm, do you mean how to crop a photo into a circle? Or how to create a template of circles?

This probably isn't the best way to do it, but it's the only way I know... I'm using PSE6.

Use the Elliptical Marquee tool with the Fixed Aspect Ratio setting checked. Draw a circle on your photo. Select inverse, Delete. You'll be left with just a round image.

Courtney
Thanks Julie. I liked the way it turned out. Do you all think it would be out of line if I turned the scraplift layout into a freebie template? Just curious...
photoshopsusieq wrote: Thanks Julie. I liked the way it turned out. Do you all think it would be out of line if I turned the scraplift layout into a freebie template? Just curious...

I don't think it would be a problem. If you copied it exactly, that might be just a bit borderline... but if you make it your own with a few differences, just base it on the original, that should be totally acceptable. IMHO

Courtney
I have to agree with Courtney. Your page is not identical to the scraplift page, just inspired by it. I would love the template for your page.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog

Attachments

Finally got this done

27..jpg
27..jpg (211.48 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Aww Suzi what a cute page! :thumbsup:
Thank you so much, Shari
31 posts Page 2 of 4