Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
34 posts Page 1 of 4
This challenge name always reminds me of the Pimp My Ride tv show and phrase. :biggrin: I'm going to repeat the following (from the 1st challenge) for the benefit of new participants:

Basic information and rules of the challenge:

Each week a tagged forum member will select 1 to 3 photos they would like other forum members to scrap for them. The photos will be posted on a new thread with that week's challenge number along with some basic information about the photos. Name of the event, location, date, name of the person or anything that would help participants create title and/or journaling. If the images are of flowers, wildlife etc the name of these would be helpful for titles. The goal of the challenge is for participants to show off their creativity, design and stash of digital goodies. The weekly host will be able to see different styles of scrapping and design with their own photos.

Photos should be SOOC (straight out of camera) to allow an opportunity for forum members to run the image through some processing and give it bling!! Photos should be posted using pixentral to allow for a large enough file size to work with. Size of each page is up to the designer, although most standard pages are 12x12. Use one or all three photos in the layout, use blend modes, elements, overlays, anything you would use to create a layout for your own albums.

You've seen him many times, my favorite model, my 4 year old son Christopher. Yesterday our blue cart, as well as all our neighbors' blue carts, were delivered. They are for recycling, just in time for Earth Day. To my son, it was something to play in and with. Please don't feel you should use all the photos. I just included a bunch for you to choose from. I take so many, it's often hard for me to narrow it down so I broke the rules.

Courtney

Too cute Courtney. Christopher reminds me so much of Chance at that age. Everything new to the house is a toy and they just have to climb in them. I have a photo of Chance at 2 yrs. old where he stuffed himself into an empty Pespsi 24 pack carton. One of many photos I have to scan (digital wasn't around until her was 7 yrs. old). Have to play this with theses this afternoon.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for pulling the challenge info forward. I did steal the name from pimp my ride :wave: I love your photos and will have to play this afternoon. You have some great ones here.

Attachments

Very nice, shari! That's neat how you used the recycle symbol to frame the pictures.

Courtney
Shari, too cool.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you, Courtney and Kim! :thanks: :thanks:
All day yesterday I had this idea, couldn't wait for time to try it out! Great photos Courtney.

Attachments

Nice one Angela.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Nice job, Angela! :thumbsup:

I am so sorry Angela! I had my mind elsewhere! :doh:
34 posts Page 1 of 4