Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
41 posts Page 3 of 5
thanks Kim :D
Here is mine. I can't believe I found a picture of my great nephew almost exactly like the one in the scraplift page.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, how terrible!!! Hope it is not as bad as it sounds.
Beautiful page, Angela & Kim!
Kim I am so sorry about your house. Maybe it's not bad at all :pray: :pray:
Here's mine
May all your dreams come true
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1381181/30573

Attachments

Hi everyone! All of your pages are so gorgeous! Just fabulous..
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kim.. So sorry to hear about your house... Hope it's not as bad as your thinking or that at least your insurance covers you well.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Shari, what an adorable page of Jada.

Had a company into the house today to start drying it out. They can do all the repairs including putting it back in condition to sell. They can't do anything but turn on blowers because the insurance company is being as pain as insurance companies are. Had to fax proof that we had the utilities on until today (turned them off just in case). They are saying they will let us know is a couple of days if we are covered or not because we aren't living in the house even though we still had insurance. Once they decide, the restoration company has a website where they will post photos of the damage and the progress of there work until they are done. Th eguy told confirmed it is a bad as the neighbors said.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim I am so sorry about your house.
Thank you so much, Kim! :thanks:
Everyone's pages are beautiful!!! I'm still working on mine .. I got hung up on photos believe it or not but as soon as I finish posting here I'm back to working on my page!

Great job everyone!!!!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
My neighbor sent some photos. Here is what is left of my living room.

Julie, can't wait to see your page. Hope you use the picture of you holding Callum :bigwink:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
:shock: That's terrible Kim. I hope the insurance company will cover it for you. Chin up and don't :crying:
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
41 posts Page 3 of 5