Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
41 posts Page 4 of 5
Angela, I think you did a great job with this. Even though the photo isn't a close up, it shows the "twin-ness" of them snuggling together. I love what you did.
sunshine, shadows, laughter, tears, unbounded love--it's all about the journey
thanks mom, I think you're biased. :biggrin:
What a mess, Kim. Sure hope your insurance will cover all of it. You must be so devastated by all this.
Mom, Angela, magnoliaspirit is your mom?? Welcome to the forum Mom!!!!
Yes Suzi that's mom. 2 months it has taken me to get her online. :chickendance: Now let's all get her to load PSE7 and start playing she has beautiful pictures from a mission in Papa New Guinea to show us.
HI MOM!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Angela, your family is taking over the forum, glad have you all as part of our forum family.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That is too funny Kim. I just think this forum is a fantastic place to learn. Everyone is so NICE. Nepitism isn't frowned upon in the by-laws :rotfl: Besides I get a kick out of seeing Rusty play with pictures of Chris that Courtney posts.
Hi Mom, so glad to have you!!

Oh Kim, what a mess. I am so sorry
Hi Mom ... welcome to the forum. Hurry up and load that software so we can see those pics!

Kim, I am so very sorry about your house. The pictures you emailed me are shocking. We're praying that the insurance company will cover the damage and not give you grief. :pray:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
What a warm welcome. I will be loading the PSE7 software this weekend, and then, look out for the rookie questions! I am anxious to share and to learn. Thank you all for the welcome messages! :wave:
sunshine, shadows, laughter, tears, unbounded love--it's all about the journey
41 posts Page 4 of 5