Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
30 posts Page 2 of 3
Kim I love your page that hat picture is too cute!!

Michelle - love how you changed the design a little and added more brushes. Great page
Tina, what a beautiful page. Great to see you join in with us.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you, Angela and Kim. Great pages, Kim, Michelle and Tina
Fun template to work with Angela!
These pics were from the Rick Springfield concert that my niece and JenClark & I went to in February in Nashville.

template-tuesday53.jpg
template-tuesday53.jpg (54.73 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great page Julie and great shots. Front from center stage sure paid off.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Tina I love your page!! I think we posted at the same time this morning because I came back and hadn't seen yours yet.
Julie - that page is phenomenal. I love it
Suzi, Jada is going to be so excited when she get to see these! Beautiful page, I love it!
Kim,Timmy is so cute! Great page!
Michelle, what a sweet page of the girls!
Tina, Beautiful! Don't you just love the Iris??
Julie, Fantastic page and shots!
thanks for the compliments , I look at all the stuff that everyone puts together and they are always so nice. I thought I would give it a try. I will keep my eye on this thread and see if I can lean somethng here. Just where do you get or dream up all of these ideas?
Tina B
Tina ... try doing some of the scraplift challenges. Sometimes going by someone elses LO can help you learn and easy way where you don't have to think has hard ... it actually gives me confidence when I do a lift.

Kim ... seats were fantastic and well worth the $300+ that I paid for all our tickets. Next year we're going to both nights. I've been following Rick since back in the early 80's and most of my seats for his concerts have been front row. There was a time when we'd go backstage and party with the band. I spent the afternoon once talking to Rick's keyboard player (who is now keyboard for Fleetwood Mac) while he folded his laundry. Life of a rock star! lol It really was fun though, we got to know Rick and his band pretty good and it was interesting seeing and hearing about a life that was totally different from mine. I've got a couple pics with Rick from the 80's & 90's but they aren't very good ... actually he looks great and I look horrible lol Story of my life lol I don't think I'm very photogenic.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Everyone seems to be doing last weeks template this week. Just bumping this one up in case someone missed it and thought week 52 was the current one.

Julie, sounds like it was a lot fun.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
30 posts Page 2 of 3