Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Scrap My Photos #11

Basic information and rules of the challenge:

Each week a tagged forum member will select 1 or more photos they would like other forum members to scrap for them. The photos will be posted on a new thread with that week's challenge number along with some basic information about the photos. Name of the event, location, date, name of the person or anything that would help participants create title and/or journaling. If the images are of flowers, wildlife etc the name of these would be helpful for titles. The goal of the challenge is for participants to show off their creativity, design and stash of digital goodies. The weekly host will be able to see different styles of scrapping and design with their own photos.

Photos should be SOOC (straight out of camera) to allow an opportunity for forum members to run the image through some processing and give it bling!! Photos should be posted using pixentral to allow for a large enough file size to work with. Size of each page is up to the designer, although most standard pages are 12x12. Use one or all three photos in the layout, use blend modes, elements, overlays, anything you would use to create a layout for your own albums

These photos were taken in July 2008 at the Ryman Auditorium (Grand Ole Opry) in Nashville. Vince Gill was playing with a Bluegrass band that night.

Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you so much, Julie!!
Now to see if I can get this pc to work right for me so I can get caught up!
Great pictures Julie. Too tired to play tonight but hopefully I will have time tomorrow.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice. Hope to get time to play. I have 3 baby quilts for a shower (3 pregnant coworkers having a joint shower) on saturday that have sucking down my time the last 3 weeks. there is light at the end of the tunnel....
I cheated again, did the same one for this and the scrap lift.

julie.jpg
julie.jpg (196.44 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Hey Suzi that's great ... you incorporated both challenges into one project! I REALLY like your layout!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you, Julie
My turn to cheat. I used this weeks Template Tuesday template.

SMP11TTT54VinceGill.jpg
SMP11TTT54VinceGill.jpg (116.31 KiB) Viewed 869 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Fantastic page, Kim!
Any volunteers for this week? Julie just tried to tag me and I don't have any photos right now to use.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2