Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
24 posts Page 3 of 3
My visiting grandson is a typical boy: he likes trucks and he likes to play in the dirt.

I went to Wal+Mart and bought a humongus Tonka Dump Truck and then we were off to Pewaukee Beach ... a pretty little town about 15 miles west with a sand beach right downtown on main street (doesn't get any better than that). There were some boys playing with faces painted red-white-blue; they had a great sand castle so I needed a picture of that. The nice looking boy (shirtless) in upper left came up to me and asked me to please take a picture of him and his friend.

Now I need to do something so I went looking for a template that "would work"

Yes, that's Chris, DW and Courtney at upper right.

Rusty

PS - later when he was about to leave, the little boy that requested the picture came to me and said, "Excuse me, Sir, which paper will our picture be in?" Wow, what a polite kid ... hated to burst his bubble. I guess I looked pretty professional w/SLR, speedlight and monopod :biggrin:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty what a great job. And I love the pictures.
Thank you, Judy,

I thought that template was just perfect; looked a bit like three snapshots just dropped down onto the paper. This is just the neatest town with a big sand beach, complete with lifeguard towers, right smack downtown along the main drag. And, if you looked carefully at the storefronts, you can see that you can walk across the street to the Chocolate Factory if in need of sustenance! :biggrin:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Great page, Rusty!
24 posts Page 3 of 3