Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
21 posts Page 2 of 3
Thanks Shari.
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
Love it Michelle! :chickendance:
got one done, finally. Thanks for the paper, Shari
scraplift.jpg
scraplift.jpg (234.36 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Great page, Suzi!
You are welcome! :D
me429sb wrote: Here's my page. Obviously we don't have 4th of July but this picture was taken at an Australian Day Parade several years ago.

Nice page Michelle! Of course you have a 4th of July - that's a joke here in the US. You ask, is there a 4th of July in France (or Australia, or whatever country of your choice other than the US). Usually the person says no, and the punchline is that there is a 4th of July everywhere. :D

suzi - I like your page.

Courtney
Courtney,

:rotfl: Yes I did think of that after I typed it but couldn't be bothered editing the post. I should have put the word 'Celebration' in there. I've been wanting to ask - do you get a make-up holiday if Independence Day falls on a weekend? We used to move our Australia Day holiday to the closest Monday so we'd always get a long weekend! Now they always have it on the day but they're always arguing about whether we should get an extra day off if the public holiday falls on a weekend.
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
me429sb wrote: Courtney,

:rotfl: Yes I did think of that after I typed it but couldn't be bothered editing the post. I should have put the word 'Celebration' in there. I've been wanting to ask - do you get a make-up holiday if Independence Day falls on a weekend? We used to move our Australia Day holiday to the closest Monday so we'd always get a long weekend! Now they always have it on the day but they're always arguing about whether we should get an extra day off if the public holiday falls on a weekend.

Well, one of my friends had to work, but most got a day off in lieu on Friday. I doubt any of the poor retail workers get any time off for it though.

Courtney
Great page Suzi :thumbsup:
Michelle, great page. You don't have to do the same theme as the page used. Its just a stepping stone for the layout idea.
Nice pages Shari and Suzi.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
What cute pages!! I feel like I'm never going to have time ever again to do a scraplift ... I have no life anymore LOL I have my niece's three daughters (12, 7, 5) here 5 out of 7 days a week. By the time I get free time I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is sleep! Next Thursday (16th) my sister flies in for a 2 week visit. I haven't seen her in three years so it will be nice to see her again.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
21 posts Page 2 of 3