Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I see from the website the print time for a book is 4-14 days plus shipping. what has been the average wait from forum members?

PS any additional tips for getting a book printed?
I've done 3 softcover books with VIoVio - 9"x7" with 20 pages, 8.5"x11" with 160 pages, and 8.5"x11" with 120 pages. I received all within 6-8 days. (I think the hardcover books take longer though.) I was very satisfied with all of them and their customer service is excellent. It has been my experience that their printing is comparable to Shutterfly (printed one book with them about 2 years ago) and VioVio's prices are much better.
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
I typically only order hard cover books, usually 10x10 or 12x12. I just checked my order history and the average of my orders were 5 days for processing and I had my books within a few days of that. I always do the 3-5 days shipping also. So basically from the time I place my order to the time I receive it is an average of 8 days total.

As far as quality, I have received books from Picabo, Shutterfly, Artscow and a few others I can't think of the name of right now but the price of PrestoPhoto and much better, the size selections are much better and the quality is is most comparable to Shutterfly but better. The only time I order a book from anyone else is if I have a free offer.

I have done soft cover case wrap books as well and they are pretty awesome.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you both.
4 posts Page 1 of 1