Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Diana's 3 sets of Hearts.
Do any of you remember where Diana put here 3 sets of Heart shapes when we older ones were on the other site.?
I have left a message there . Hubby is very very ill he will not be with us much longer & Its our 57th Wedding Anniversary July 26 on Sun .I am trying to make a card for him & am so stressed out I just cannot find anything
I just want 2 plain but nice ( not Red Velentines ) hearts interwined. I am no good with brushes I need PNG . Diana's I seem to remember were shapes. and she had them on her own website.
Any help would be greatly appreciated I have so little time.
Thanks. Storm
Is this what you are thinking of?

Russ

Attachments

Oh Storm, I am so sorry to hear your husband is not doing well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

I use to have Diana's shapes. I will look for them now. I think I have some inter twinging heart .png files too. I will look for them too.

Russ, that's a quick page Kev offered a couple of years ago.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Storm, I think I found them. Just sent you a PM with a link to get them.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Storm, so sorry to hear the news about your husband. I will keep you'll in my thoughts and prayers :pray:
Storm, I'm so sorry. :pray:
Storm, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry to hear this, if you ever need to talk just PM me anytime, ok
Strom i am sorry and will keep you in my prayers. I also want to say Congratulations on the 57th Wedding Anniversary. :thumbsup: That is so wonderful.
Storm, God Bless. Our prayers are with you.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Finally I get back here to thank you all for your prayers & kind thoughts.
Russ, Kim, Smiles, Linda, Suzi, Ladybug, Gail
I got the link & have managed to finish my 8x 8 LO for our Anniversary.
I only seem to post when I need help but I have had very little time this last few months & I still have not finished my Photobook of my Hubby.
He has watched me laboriously make page after page but will not see the finished product.
We are extremely lucky that one of our sons Rob is an RN & works on the Pallative care unit of St Joseph Hospital in Victoria, so we are able to keep Peter at home with his family.
For this I am so thankful .
Thanks again all of you. Storm
13 posts Page 1 of 2