Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
21 posts Page 1 of 3
Template # 64
I am posting a bit early! I have a busy day tomorrow, getting things together for Harley to go off to college
Your template is here

Attachments

Attachments

This is gorgeous Shari.
I usually don't comment in this section, because I don't scrapbook, but this is beautiful. I love the template & the fact that you did it in B&W with a touch of color. Everything just came together perfectly. I just may have to DL this template myself. I know it won't look this good, but worth a try! :thumbsup:
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Shari, that is beautiful. Come on, Linda, jump into the fun here
Thank you so much, Linda!! Jada is such a wonderful little model to work with, she makes everything come together in my world! :thanks: You just gotta give it a try, we will help you if you need us. I always avoided this section also, all it took was one time to be addicted! :thanks:
Thank you so much, Suzi! We had such a wonderful day!! My friend owns the farm it is such a beautiful place, it had rained such much a couple of days before we were not able to get to the majority of the better photo opts. :thanks:
Shari, I love the template. Great job on your creation. Awesome photos!
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Thank you so much, Christell! :thanks: I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!
Love it Shari. Beautiful page.

Yes, Linda do play along. It is addicting.

I hope I can do this weeks and then go back and do Kev's from last week. I did a photo shoot with Chance on Sunday so I really want to do some pages with some of the shots. I couldn't believe it, he actually asked me to take him out and take his picture. He usually refuses me. Needless to say I dropped everything I was doing and grabbed the camera.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you so much, Kim!!
I don't blame you a bit, I would have dropped what I was doing also! I can't wait to see those!!
:woohoo: I did a page. I took a break from newsletters and promos.

ttt64Chancew.jpg
ttt64Chancew.jpg (345.4 KiB) Viewed 979 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
21 posts Page 1 of 3