Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
35 posts Page 1 of 4
I would love some help from forum members in creating templates to use for my daughter. She is starting 5th grade and says that if I stick a note in her lunch every day it will help her to feel better during this hard year. (not sure why this year is hard for her my guess is the dreaded hormones are kicking in...) anyway I thought it would be fun to have some digital templates I can fill in a message and print a week at a time. (always the working mom's way of life....be ahead of the curve....)

So I have these little envelopes I bought that would fit a message no bigger than 3 inches by 2 inches and I was thinking of swirly brushes and grungy edges with some place for a personal message to be typed in and/or a clip of a picture....

Any takers? :wave: a new trend in lunch box notes......pocket perks......lunchbox love......

Oh and yes I thought of just jotting a note down...but she LOVES the digital work we do on the forum (she is always looking at pictures of Jada and Suzi's little Sabrina and she is in love with Kimi's little buddy Grace so this would apparently be different from what other kids get....you all know how that goes.....
I don't have anything to contribute, Angels,

but I think doing this is a great idea ... I'm sure you are going to get some "quality help" from the talented people here very quickly.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Any ideas on what you want said?? Do you want pictures or graphics??? Does she have a favorite pet, food or anything like that?
Hope this is what you want. We need her name if you want it on some of them. This will be fun.
oops i just noticed you wanted a template sorry if this is not what you had in mind.
Well, I can't help with pictures of cute little girls. Stock photos perhaps? Or celebrity photos? I'm not sure who 5th graders like, Hannah Montana? You could probably scoop celeb photos from the web.

But, on to swirly, grungy templates. What would you print them on, 8.5 x 11 paper? I could try doing a sheet of hmmm, 12 per sheet I think. That would get you 2 weeks worth. Or are you going to print on photo paper? You'd get 2 notes on a 4x6 sheet.

Courtney
Judy, that is great!!! You can easily make it a template
HUMMMM.... Give me a little while to see what I can come up with. 3 x 2 is this the size you need?
Oh I am so glad there is interest. Thank you so much. Judy yours is perfect as is or in a template I can print, the idea of a blank post it note for a handwritten message is exactly what I was after. Or using all these fonts I keep downloading to add it in a text layer................

I was hoping for templates that are 3x2 inches with brushed swirls/grunge whatever you got in your stash and a journal box or clever post it like Judy did to allow me to add my own text layer message and maybe a background paper before printing. Does that make more sense? I also know I could make one or two of my own, and I will...but I love the different styles here, and everyone's digital stash is so different.....

Quite possibly there are silent forum members with little kiddos who just might download the templates and do their own Lunchbox Love.........
What about these type of tags? They are small & some are already pre-done & you could add other embellishments on them. They are PNG's you download.....Or use PSE crop shapes & embellish those.

Also bookmarks with your written message would be cute & she could re-use them in her book.
Here are a few examples of the tags...

Angela, If you post her picture we can come up with some sketches or effects on her photo that you can use on her notes which will really personalize it.
Christell
Little tag1i.png
Little tag1i.png (97.95 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Little tag 32.png
Little tag 32.png (246.54 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Paint roller lime.png
Paint roller lime.png (61.17 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Angela is this what you are looking for? If not, I will try to come up with what you are needing?

Attachments

35 posts Page 1 of 4