Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
21 posts Page 2 of 3
Oh this is wonderful Linda - Great job
Very cool template! :thumbsup:
Thank you so much, Jane! SO when are you going to have time to play?? Glad to see you pop in! :thanks:
Very neat template, Shari. Thanks for making it. I can't volunteer to do one for this week, but I was thinking it would be OK to go another week with this one. People don't seem to have the time right now to keep up with the challenges lately.

I had a heck of a time getting the ribbon folds/texture to show through nicely. I ended up fiddling with the highlights/contrast drastically and setting blend mode to Overlay. Do you remember how you did your ribbons? Your page looks great.

tootie - so nice to see you here! Your page is excellent. :D

Here's mine.

Courtney

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1697303?refresh=1

Attachments

Oh Courtney, I love it!
Thank you, I have been reading tuts on ribbon and folding. I will go back and look at my psd file, to see what I done. I am curious why your texture was difficult on the fold. :thanks:
Shari - well, I was trying to make a light yellow ribbon. If I simply filled with color or clipped my yellow paper to the ribbon layer, it looked flat. No ribbon showing through. If I changed the blend mode I got more of a grey color than yellow. If I changed the opacity of the yellow layer, the yellow color was too faded. If I changed the opacity of the ribbon layers, you could see through to the background. Maybe I needed to use a darker color. I boosted the yellow saturation which helped a bit. It looks fine, but wasn't exactly what I was trying to get.

Courtney
Shari, Linda & Courtney -- wonderful pages!
Shari, I'm with Courtney -- good idea to use the same template at least 2 weeks. By the time I cook up an idea, a new template - sometimes 2 or 3- have been posted. If fact, it would be fun to recycle earlier templates. I see so many nice ones that would be fun to bring back.
~~ Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
My twin sister, Christine has a new Grandbaby, Kaleigh Jane
Christell
Template #67- Kaleigh.jpg
Template #67- Kaleigh.jpg (53.47 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Oh, will you look at that. Christell put text in the "photo" boxes and the picture in the "background." That never occurred to me, and it works really well. :doh: Sweet page, Christell. Kaleigh is a little bitty baby, isn't she?

Courtney
Thanks Courtney. I took her photos on Saturday & wanted he face to show more than the smaller tags so I put her on the background & the tags were perfect size for the info. Can't wait to print it out for Christine.
Kaleigh was actually born 5 weeks too soon so thankfully she weighed 5 lbs instead of maybe 3 lbs.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
21 posts Page 2 of 3