Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
:idea: Real quick because we're off to the zoo today to practice with our new camera, but I'd really like to see some scrapbook challenges here. Maybe this weekend, while Jane is getting some much needed rest, we can all throw out some ideas for interesting challenges? What do you think? :roll:
Seeing that sleep is no where to be found i am game.
Go for it!
Sounds like a plan to me :)
One idea we had thought about before the Scraps of Pink Challenge was to create a Christmas Kit.
It would be nice to create a kit with Christmas colours and then mapbe use all the items created to do a 4x6 brag book exchange.
Another idea would be to organize an ornament exchange. People could make Christmas themed ornaments/elements.
I'd be interested to see what other ideas people come up with :)
What about a Christmas/holiday card challenge? And we all get to use of all the cards submitted (designers could be certain to sign their cards someplace for design credit).

We could set a standard size that corresponds to available envelope sizes.

I would like to have more than one card to send out this year but designing multiple cards probably isn't within my time constraints!

Lorri
Lorri
I like the Christmas/Holiday Card idea.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I've been creating card designs for a couple weeks now, and think that sounds like a fun challenge
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
I like that idea too. Seeing as how I've never created a card, that would be something really different for me--a good learning experience. Now, if someone can come up with a journaling or word art challenge, I could use some help with those too. ;)
i have never made a card in pse4 either it would be a great learning experience.
jojo99 wrote: Sounds like a plan to me :)
One idea we had thought about before the Scraps of Pink Challenge was to create a Christmas Kit.
It would be nice to create a kit with Christmas colours and then mapbe use all the items created to do a 4x6 brag book exchange.
Another idea would be to organize an ornament exchange. People could make Christmas themed ornaments/elements.
I'd be interested to see what other ideas people come up with :)

I really like jojo99's idea for a Christmas Kit.
Ellie
12 posts Page 1 of 2