Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
24 posts Page 1 of 3
http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/7

Here is the link for the Page of the Week Contest for Oct. 1-7. When you upload a scrap page to your gallery that you want considered for Page of the Week, you will will need to go to Edit and enter it in the contest just like in the test contest.

Please help keep this thread where everyone can see it and pump it up if you see it getting lost.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Interesting that is says the contest only runs one day....today. May be a mistake???
Thanks Tennie, I have fixed that.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, now I see a 'page of the week' with entries due today and an 'image of the week' with entries running for a week. Were there supposed to be 2 separate contests?
Tennie, I am not seeing anything that says entries due today. Here is a screen shot of what I see.

There are two contest, Image of the Week and Page of the Week. Just like we do to the Hall of Fame and Scraps of Fame. The month end contest will be the Fall of Fame and Scraps of Fame.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, sorry Kim. Guess I read it wrong. :oops:
No problem Tennie. This is the first time I have set up a contest and I thought I was missing something that others saw and I didn't.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Did I put my picture in the worng contest? It should be in photo of the week I think not page of the week. How do we change that?
Tina B :crying:
Hi Tina, I sent you a PM and replied in the other thread too. I am posting it here too so other know how to do it.

Go into the photo in your gallery and click the edit again. Scroll down to the contest. Next to the Page of the Week contest you will see and X and then the little man. Click on the X and a pop up will ask you if you are sure you want to remove your entry and warn you that all votes will be deleted and it can't be undone. Click OK. Then just click the Image of the Week contest to add it there then go to the bottom of the page and Save.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim worked like a charm
Tina B
24 posts Page 1 of 3