Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Are any of you planning on participating in the Premier Holiday Challenge at Scrappers Guide? I'm thinking I might give it a whirl.
Jane, I get Linda's stuff but don't usually read it. What are they doing?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
She is giving away 10 copies of PSE6 along with her training CD's on it.

The challenge is making an ornament - there is an extra tutorial in the premier section and there will be more goodies with the Dec issue.
now I remember seeing it. I don't wont a copy of vers 6. :o So I didn't give it much thought.

I will check out the premiere section and look at the tutorial.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Wasn't it the PSE6 and PE4 Bundle? I read the newsletter the other night just before I went to bed and was going to subscribe the next morning and forgot. Thanks for the reminder Jane. Gotta go find the e-mail. The ornament looks pretty cool, the tut could probably for converted for other options.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is my first attempt at the ornament tutorial. It was fun and I'm hoping they will get better and better with practice.

Attachments

[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
That looks great.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Yes Kim - it was for the bundle. And the other option was for her CS3 training videos when they come out.

Linda that looks adorable.
Wags wrote: Yes Kim - it was for the bundle. And the other option was for her CS3 training videos when they come out.

oh... I'd like that. :P

I hope I didn't delete it. :oops:

Very nice Linda.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
All the details are on the site, so even if you deleted it you should still be able to find them.
25 posts Page 1 of 3