Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I am new to this. I built a photobook in PSE, but apparently it is not adequate for VIOVIO. I need to know a step by step process to get my PSE photobook to accommodate the 300 ppi and pdf 1.5 requirements of VIOVIO.
Hi Rocman, welcome.

Tell us a little more. I'm not sure what a "PSE Photobook" is.

What are the sizes of your individual images? If you have a 12x12 page sized at 300ppi, then your individual images should be 3600 pixels on each side. If it's 10x10 than it will be 3000 pixels on each side... and so on.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Photoshop Elements has a Photobook tool which can then be uploaded to a third party such as VIOVIO for printing. I am trying to make a book that is 11 X 8.5. There are three photos on each page, except for front and back cover. The original photos on my hard drive are 2112 X 2816 and 2.65 to 6.36 MB. I think I am not resizing them correctly as I make the book in PSE.

What should I look at in the resizing process to get the images 300ppi if they are going to rpint at about 3" X 4"?
Hi rocman and welcome. Your 3 photos per page may only be 3x4" themselves but the full page for a good print quality needs to 300 ppi. So your 11X8.5 page needs to be 300 ppi. I have never done a book on PrestoPhoto using the Elements book maker and don't think anyone here on the forum has either. I would e-mail PrestoPhoto Customer Service and ask them.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
4 posts Page 1 of 1