Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Shari, your page turned out great! I really like it.

Christell, I like how you customized the layout. It looks really good as a sports page.

I started work on this layout soon after it was posted and I am stuck. I have a photo I want to use, but I don't like the background. I've been trying various things to change it and haven't had enough time to work on it. Maybe I'll pick a different photo and after Halloween I'll have time to try again.

Courtney
Thank you, Courtney! I was stuck with this page for about 2 days, just could figure out what I wanted to do!
These sandpipers blend into their environment so well, it is hard to set them apart from the background. The chicks were probably only 1 or 2 days old because I found the nest just the day before with an egg and some very new looking chicks in it. It's amazing how fast they can function on their own.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2283596/32623

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney what a great page. They are so cute.
Judy,

Thank you. The little chicks were darling.

Courtney
Courtney -- love the page. terrific shots of the chicks.
(Also, it's fun to revisit earlier template threads)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Courtney -- love the page. terrific shots of the chicks.
(Also, it's fun to revisit earlier template threads)

Betty,

Thanks! I save the templates and even if it is much later when I finally get around to using one, I like to add it to the orginal thread. I have not found a good way to find those old threads though - the search function is pretty limited. Or maybe I don't know how to get it to do what I want. I know what template tuesday # each template is, but you can't search on just a number. If I try to combine two search terms, it seems to only use the first one and returns tons of hits.

Courtney
17 posts Page 2 of 2