Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
This one wasn't inspired by a catalog, but I think next week's probably will be. :)

Enjoy!
Sketch-Challenge-3.gif
Sketch-Challenge-3.gif (24.35 KiB) Viewed 1717 times

You can download the zip file here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kz3dj7
Oh, good grief....no one has posted their sketch yet. I was hoping to hide mine amongst a bunch of others. I'm not very proud of mine....still having trouble placing photos in these templates - can you tell I don't know what I'm doing???. Through much fumbling and redoing, I finally got some pictures on there. Lots more work I should have done on it, but I dumped it after I created my web jpg. The background paper came from dittersfreedoodles.com and the frame is one of Jodi's.
Sketch-Challenge-3.jpg
Sketch-Challenge-3.jpg (221.33 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
You can either select where you want to put the photos and then do a "paste into selection" or you put the photo above the layer you want it to be on and do a "group with previous". Or you can just use it as a sketch and build it from scratch and use the cookie cutter tool to cut out the oval (in this case) pictures.
Cookie cutter! I forgot all about the cookie cutter. I also totally forgot about group with previous. When I tried to paste into selection, the the pictures got a funny cast to them - maybe because I thought I had to remove the gray color first??? I got a couple in using a real convoluted method. By the time I got to the third picture, I sort of forgot my sequence and never got it in there properly. I'll try again some day when I have more time....packing for a quick weekend trip. Whatever, I'm learning more and more every time I do a challenge and every time I mess up. Thank you for your suggestions. I'll either remember in advance what I'm to try or come looking for your post. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
OK - I had to go try - did both paste into selection and group with previous. How simple is that!!! :D Thanks, Jane.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Glad I could help - hope you have a great trip! :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1