Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
32 posts Page 3 of 4
A question for all of you using this page.

I have a few of these templates and I have put my photo on top and it duplicates it to the images below. So if you look close enough you realize it is not a stack of different photos but a stack of all the same. I notice you all used this template and each corner of photo peaking out looks different. did you drag different photos in?
Angela, I used the same photo but gave the bottom 2 a different color tint.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Just an FYI. Julie will be posting a new template on Tuesday. Sorry I haven't done this one but once again experiencing computer issues. Constant shut downs after a new mother board was installed and since my external hard drive was in use at the time of one shut down it corrupted the external hard drive. Hoping the files can be restored as I have all of my work files on it and photos from the past few months. I am having to recreate every newsletter clients newsletters from scratch, all 33 of them. Unfortunately I have been so busy lately that I hadn't backed up since moving and i can't find my CD's from my last backup. Taking it in on Monday and hopefully the computer guy can retrieve the files. The hard drive shows them all there but they all have strange characters for names instead of their normal names.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ooh - that sounds aweful Kim. I hope you manage to retrieve everything and fix the computer.

Here's my page from the template. I haven't been around because I went to Hong Kong and Macau for a couple of weeks - it was a great trip and really cheap at the moment. Took lots of photos and did a lot of shopping but it's taking me a while to catch up with everything now.

Macau.jpg
Macau.jpg (234.88 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
Great page Michelle.

Thanks for the good thoughts on the computer. I have had terrible luck with this one. Only had it 14 months now and already the hard drive on it crashed last March and now the motherboard and cooling system and the external hard drive. The external hard drive is I just got in March when the pc HD crashed. bad year for me and hard drives and it hasn't even been a year. At least the ehd is under warranty and I bought the extended same day replacement when I bought it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
turtlespirit wrote: A question for all of you using this page.

I have a few of these templates and I have put my photo on top and it duplicates it to the images below. So if you look close enough you realize it is not a stack of different photos but a stack of all the same. I notice you all used this template and each corner of photo peaking out looks different. did you drag different photos in?

Angela, I used the same photo. I just stretched the photos below the top one.

Great page, Michelle!
Thanks Kim and Shari. :)
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
When I put my top photo in, it wasn't duplicated automatically to the other layers below. Is that what it did for some of you? Interesting. I'm using PSE6.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1812673/32623
Courtney

Attachments

Very nice, Courtney. Your background color really compliments the picture.

Enjoy the visit with your folks.
crunkle wrote: Very nice, Courtney. Your background color really compliments the picture.

Enjoy the visit with your folks.

Thank you, Carol. They should arrive tomorrow, woo hoo!

I went through several background papers, trying to decide on a color. This one was a bit too red, so I sampled some of the color from near the bird's eye and then used the paint bucket at low opacity to tint it to match better.

Courtney
32 posts Page 3 of 4