Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
At the back of my mind I seem to remember a Tues template that had quite a few portait (vertical )
Spaces on it . Cannot remember who gave it out .
Does it ring a bell with someone.?
Thanks. Storm
Hi Storm. I did one like that. I don't remember what week. I will see if I still have it since I have lost so many files.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Is this it?
TemplateTuesday-#42preview.jpg
TemplateTuesday-#42preview.jpg (27.82 KiB) Viewed 934 times

If this is it, here is the download link.
http://www.4shared.com/file/93391946/ce ... ay_42.html

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I dont think so Kim but I will try to find the thread on # 42 & see .
I have to do 2 facing pages all with old b/w pics & most are vertical.
Thanks. Storm
Found the thread for # 42 . No thats not what is in the back of my mind.
The person who made the template complimented those who did it because verticals are not so easy to do
( or words to that effect)
Found that nice book template # 35 by Shari again . I d/l it once but have'nt seen it since!
Next time I come on earth & decide I want to play with Photoshop Elements I will train as a secretary or similar first & then I will have a decent filing system maybe. :biggrin:
Thanks. Storm
Guess I misunderstood what you meant by vertical. Reading your original post again I see were I got confused. Hard to say which one you are referring to. A lot of templates had portrait orientation spaces on them. I don't even have half the template anymore because of this stupid computer but I will keep checking the ones I have. Can you remember anything else about the template?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just checked what I have. The only one I have that has some portrait shapes is #41. Is this it?

Tuesday-Template-#41preview.jpg
Tuesday-Template-#41preview.jpg (7.66 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
storm wrote: Found the thread for # 42 . No thats not what is in the back of my mind.
The person who made the template complimented those who did it because verticals are not so easy to do
( or words to that effect)
Found that nice book template # 35 by Shari again . I d/l it once but have'nt seen it since!
Next time I come on earth & decide I want to play with Photoshop Elements I will train as a secretary or similar first & then I will have a decent filing system maybe. :biggrin:
Thanks. Storm

Hi Storm,

Check out template #52. Sorry, I have to dash off so I don't have time to get the link for you. But it had 4 skinny verticals and I remember a comment about them being potentially challenging to find the right pictures. Also, remember you can rotate any template, so if you have one with landscape orientation that you like, just rotate it to make it portrait (vertical).

The last template we had, #72 has three verticals. Template #41 had 4 verticals.

Courtney
This was #72
Template72.jpg
Template72.jpg (140.28 KiB) Viewed 885 times

Is this it?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Gee thank you all for hunting once again for me.
Courtney you won it was #52. I knew that it was a nice template & everybody did so well on it, so just thought maybe a Tuesday Template might work for me again. Not this one .
Thank you soooo much Courtney for jogging the old memory that you can rotate a template.
Now the possibilities can be endless . :cheer2:
Storm :thanks:
11 posts Page 1 of 2