Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
With Storm looking for a template made me realize that we haven't had a Template Tuesday in awhile so I put together a pretty basic template to post. OK, so it's not Tuesday but oh well.

Download it here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/196452255/4 ... ay_73.html

Here is a preview:
Template-Tuesday-#73preview.jpg
Template-Tuesday-#73preview.jpg (15.16 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, let's make this one a 2 for. Basically the same template as above just changed around a bit.

Download here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/196516011/9 ... y_73b.html

Preview:
Template-Tuesday-#73b-Preview.jpg
Template-Tuesday-#73b-Preview.jpg (10.59 KiB) Viewed 1187 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
A Baby for Christmas kit from Scrapbook Graphics

ABabyforChristmasw.jpg
ABabyforChristmasw.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 1182 times

Larger version in my gallery
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2044404?refresh=1

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, Thanks for getting the Tuesday templates started again. I've been thinking of posting a scrap-lift challenge or a scrap my photos thread, but I seem to never find the time. It looks like I'm not the only one who hasn't had much time lately. I won't make any promises, but I hope to use at least one of your templates.

Courtney
I thought about starting a Scraplift too but got too tired to look for something to post. A Scrap My Photos would be nice too but I don't have any photos to post. Maybe someone will read this and start one.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm reading, I'm reading. I should post the scrap my photos since I just started my 2009 book. Later today. I will post that. thanks for the template Kim, works perfect for the remodel photos in the 2009 book, I'll try to get one put together.

The baby is adorable.
Thanks Angela.

Great. A Scrap My Photos will be fun to help you do some of your 2009 pages. Can't wait. Just hope I have some good kits to use since I lost most of them. Still have to work on getting those back now that I have all my work files straightened out and replaced and caught up finally.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sad news from the Milwaukee Zoo. Zero is being shipped off to another zoo in upstate New York. I fear he lives up to his name in more ways than one. I always thought it referred to his IQ. After all, he did fall into his moat twice. Alas, he is apparently severely lacking in the libido department! I'm a charitable guy and have to think they may just not be giving the old guy a fair chance. How do we know that Snow Lilly isn't just frigid?
Template_73b.jpg
Template_73b.jpg (169 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

I guess Zero had his chances and blew it. Hopefully his replacement will be a young stud that thinks Snow Lilly is the cat's meow. Maybe I'll be taking pictures of little polar bears next year. 8-)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
AWWWWW, no more pics of Zero. Nice page Rusty.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Great pages Rusty and KIm!!!
19 posts Page 1 of 2