Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I have finally finished Ari's baby book (only a year late) and I just completed the final page in the book.
I've been scrapping on this so long that I could really use some constructive criticism on it.

Thanks!

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2069503/20130

Kit Used: "Rule My World" by Irene Alexeeva (Scrappers Guide Premier Member Kit - Feb '09)
I find the kit name appropriate since Ari really does rule my world. :bigwink:
I think it looks great Jane.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
perfect page. You do such a nice job on all your pages.
Tina B
Excellent job. I love it!!!!
looks great jane!! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thanks everyone! :thanks:

Now, are you sure it isn't too busy? I tend more to the "plain jane" stuff, so this was a stretch for me. Plus its so hard to make a masculine page not look too girly. I don't want him to be looking at it in 10 years and being embarrassed by it.
I think the color scheme is perfect. Not girly at all. :D The layout ,poem and picture choices are fabulous. The only think I could even consider changing is the upc loving you tag at the bottom. I find it a bit distracting from the wonderful picture and poem. But that is just me. :D
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Speaking as a man who is 180 degrees from girly, I did not find it girly in the least.
I really like it, won't embarass him at all :thumbsup:
I showed it to Chance who is 15 and asked him if it would embarrass him it it was a page in a book for him if I showed it to a girlfriend now or in the future and he said "No, it's a cool page. Not embarrassing at all." He also went on the name several pictures of him that if I used in a book he would now show but that page he would. So there is your answer, it won't be an embarrassing page when he gets older.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2