Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I finally got to see the results of all my hard work this afternoon! My printed Project 365 photo book from VioVio arrived today! It looks stunning! I'm so thrilled! Thanks for everyone's helpful posts regarding printing a book from VioVio. I plan on doing another 365 project again this year. The only thing I will change will to give a little extra room in the middle of the 2-page layouts. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dawn
Dawn
I agree with you, PrestoPhoto does excellent work.

I'm glad your book worked out like it did.
what cover did you choose?
I did the hardbound 10 x 10 in navy blue linen. I was so happy that the pages look like they do on my computer. I feared that they may appear lighter/darker. Colors were true and all my 2-page layouts lined up almost perfect. Very, very , very happy! :cheer2:
Dawn
Glad to hear you had a good experience! I love the 10x10 size, just wish it had the full wrap cover as an option. I did an 8.5 x 8.5 where the entire cover was a single photo of the beach in Jamaica - it looked so cool!
I too like the 10 x 10 size but really wish they had some other cover options. I'd love a 10 x 10 with a die cut cover but it seems I have to be resigned with what I can get! I have two more books ready to go on my trip to Hong Kong and Macau in October so I will be uploading them for printing shortly.
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
6 posts Page 1 of 1