Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Thanks to all of you that keep this place going, sorry I've not been around much. I started formal homeschooling this past fall and I'm so far behind in scrapping that it isn't even funny. But I am making progress. This month I completed TWO very over due baby books. And did one vacation book from start to finish. (Just got it in the mail from PrestoPhoto today!) Now, I'm only 2 books behind, plus another baby book, but that baby was just born in Dec so I don't consider myself behind on that one yet.... (This is my friends 10th child, I started doing baby books for them when the 8th one arrived - they never remember to take pictures! When the 10th one was born the dad sent an email announcing the birth and saying that "pictures will be forthcoming whenever Jane has time to stop by". I also just did the photos and layout for his new CD.)

Anyway, I made up this frame for the new baby's book and thought I'd share it with y'all as a small token of my appreciation. It is 5x7 @ 300 DPI and all you have to do is click on the thumbnail below and then right click and do a "Save As". (make sure you opt to save it as a .png file) Hope someone can get some use out of it.

I also have a bunch of new templates and photo clusters that I'm working on that I will probably zip together next month and make available too. Templates can be a life saver - especially when you are trying to speed scrap! :)

Thanks Jane. I do miss having you around.
Jane,
That's very nice. Thank you for sharing!

Courtney
Thanks!

Here is one more - hopefully someone can make use of it.

Thanks Jane.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
5 posts Page 1 of 1