Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
26 posts Page 1 of 3
I'm uploading a few days early since there hasn't been a template offered in a couple of weeks. No waiting downloads! Show us what you can do with this ... and all the men in the forum that means you too! Download here. :puter:

TemplateTuesday79.jpg
TemplateTuesday79.jpg (91.35 KiB) Viewed 1227 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great template Julie. Gonna have to find something to use this one for.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, here is my layout.
Peter-CottontailTTT79.jpg
Peter-CottontailTTT79.jpg (79.02 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
And here is mine ...

TemplateTuesday79b.jpg
TemplateTuesday79b.jpg (157 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Love both of your results.
Julie when I click on HERE to download I keep getting GODADDY.com page & advertisements. There is no link there. Can you check on this please?
Thanks,
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
christell wrote: Love both of your results.
Julie when I click on HERE to download I keep getting GODADDY.com page & advertisements. There is no link there. Can you check on this please?
Thanks,
Christell

Hi Christell. It just worked for me. If you mouse over the link, do you see the webjulie.com address, or a godaddy url? Weird...

Kim and Julie, beautiful pages! They have a muli-layered depth to them that sets them apart from a basic page.

Courtney
Love it Julie. Glad you found a picture to use.

Thanks Christell and Courtney. Courtney, I used a drop shadow and bevel and emboss on the circles and floral elements to give them more depth. On the text Easter I added texture to the bevel and emboss. No special settings on any of them just the defaults.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Courtney, that was so weird. It just worked ok for me. I tried about 4 times before & was getting a page with GODADDY.com with advertisements. Not sure what was going on. I believe it had webjulie.com at top, not sure.
Thanks,
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
If it continues I'll go ahead and put it back over at ASD, it was just easier for me to not have to switch computers to put it on ASD.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I love it. Now to find something worthy of being put in it.

Bob
26 posts Page 1 of 3