Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 2 of 4
Rusty, that was what I expected to get, but what I got was the photo below. I downloaded the file from the site below. I wonder if that's why? If the picture below is too small, open the link below to see it larger.

Thanks for the help - Russ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9973083@N0 ... 4/sizes/l/

http://www.4shared.com/file/253661086/4 ... day80.html

I checked and, as you can see in the photo below, it's a photoshop file.

Just for practice, using the eraser tool I removed the gray inside each circle and inserted a few pictures. However, there's nothing I can do about the text, or, if there is, I'm not that good.

Did you load the psd ? the jpg was just for you to see what the template looked like.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Russ, did you download from Julie's link or the 4shared link I posted. If you did Julie's link you have to click the blue link off to the right to get the .psd download. If you right clicked the image on her link and did a save as you will only get the jpg.

Oh and great page Christell and Russ.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie: Yes I downloaded the psd file.

Kim: Thanks for the kind words on my effort. It was only an exercise, I just grabbed the first few photos that I found.

I had to download from the 4shared link. Everytime I tried to download from Julie's site I was taken to Go Daddy. At the 4shared site I clicked on the blue "download now" link. Was that correct?

Yes, the blue download now is the right link to download the file. I just downloaded it again and I got the layered .psd just fine. Strange that you got a flattened image instead of layers. Did you try to download it again?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim: I did try it twice. I will give it another try and let you know what happens.
I'm embarrassed. It was operator error - as is usually the case with me.

I tried doing it (downloads) like I used to do with my PC; however, I'm on an iMac now and things work different.

Now I get the psd file with all the layers.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me - Russ
No problem Russ. Glad you got it figured out.

Oh and next time, if you want to remove the gray areas, it's easier and works better if you select the area with the magic wand and then delete the area.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
31 posts Page 2 of 4