Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
AngelicKim wrote: No problem Russ. Glad you got it figured out.

Oh and next time, if you want to remove the gray areas, it's easier and works better if you select the area with the magic wand and then delete the area.

I've never used the magic wand. Something new [for me] to try. But why do it that way when all you have to do is to turn off the eye? Maybe I'm not understanding your suggestion?

Anyway, here's two things that I made with the template. I need to work on the backgrounds. I don't think I like either one.

Better, but still not there.

Oh how pretty Russ.

The magic wand suggestions was for the one you did the other day where you said you used the eraser to get rid of the gray circles to put your images there.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Now I understand - Thanks for the tip.

I have never used that tool, but I will try to learn.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

[quote="Russinator"]Better, but still not there.

Your wife's flowers are lovely, you've made a very nice page using them. I have an idea for your background, if you'd like to try. Take your 2nd background, the one that is a picture of sweet peas I believe. Do a pretty heavy Gaussian blur on it so you have all the nice garden colors, but none of the detail. Then desaturate it a bit, maybe only 75% or 50%, but not all the way. That might work, then again, it might not!

Courtney
Courtney: Thanks for the suggestion. I love the way it turned out!!!!

I love the way it turned out to.
You all made such lovely pages. I had enough time this week thought i would join in.
Here is mine. What a fun page.
TempTue#80jweb.jpg
TempTue#80jweb.jpg (82.23 KiB) Viewed 799 times
Russ, I like it too. Very nice!

Judy, your page is pretty. I like how your flowers spread around, not just in the circles.

Courtney
mtbspike wrote: Russ, I like it too. Very nice!

Judy, your page is pretty. I like how your flowers spread around, not just in the circles. Courtney

Thank you Courtney. I had fun making it, but with everyone's help it came together.

Mine is nice, but Judy's is great!!!!
31 posts Page 3 of 4