Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
26 posts Page 1 of 3
Tuesday template #83

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/photo/mqvg7JW6/T ... te_83.html

Tuesday Template #83.jpg
Tuesday Template #83.jpg (44.12 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
My favorite flowers
Tuesday Template #83- flowers.jpg
Tuesday Template #83- flowers.jpg (96.26 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, thanks for the template. It looks like a fun one. I'll give it a try this afternoon.
I'm not real happy with the way it turned out. Maybe I'll try again in the morning?

Whatever, it was fun. Thanks for the template. The background is a picture I took this morning - the sky.

BTW: the bottom left photo is me (20 years ago). Above that is my Dad. Above him is my grandfather. Bottom right is my great grandfather (who fought in the American Civil War). Top right is my great-great grandfather.

To see larger open the link below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9973083@N0 ... 5/sizes/l/

russ, how special to have such good quality photos of 5 generations! I notice you're the only one not in a suit though... perhaps you have to work on fixing that. :bigwink:

Courtney
mtbspike wrote: russ, how special to have such good quality photos of 5 generations! I notice you're the only one not in a suit though... perhaps you have to work on fixing that. :bigwink: Courtney

Courtney, I am working on that very thing. I got so fat that my [one and only] suit is too small. However, I'm working on it and I have lost 25 pounds. After dropping another 25 pounds I'll put the suit on and take some pictures.
Russinator wrote: Courtney, I am working on that very thing. I got so fat that my [one and only] suit is too small. However, I'm working on it and I have lost 25 pounds. After dropping another 25 pounds I'll put the suit on and take some pictures.

Wow, that is great, good for you so far! I thought you might just go through some old photos until you found one of yourself at a wedding or funeral. :biggrin:

Courtney
mtbspike wrote:
Russinator wrote: Courtney, I am working on that very thing. I got so fat that my [one and only] suit is too small. However, I'm working on it and I have lost 25 pounds. After dropping another 25 pounds I'll put the suit on and take some pictures.

Wow, that is great, good for you so far! I thought you might just go through some old photos until you found one of yourself at a wedding or funeral. :biggrin:

Courtney

Courtney, I was cleaning out my hard drive and I ran across this photo of my wife and me - it was taken 10 years ago, but we still look the same, with one exception, I'm not that tan any longer.

Good looking couple!!!
crunkle wrote: Good looking couple!!!

My thoughts exactly. :)

Courtney
26 posts Page 1 of 3