Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Sometime in June I saw this layout and copied the pic of it. I desperately want this kit but for the life of me I cannot remember where it was at. I've looked high and low can't find the store. I hope someone recognizes the style or kit ... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

safe_image2.jpg
safe_image2.jpg (179.83 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Posted a thread in DST and someone there answered me within 15 mins it seemed. The photo came from there and they gave me the link to the photo and it showed the kit used. It was driving me crazy lol I'm impressed that they answered me so quick over there!

Here's the kit incase anyone is interested
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=1702&cat=0&page=1

Hope everyone is doing good :-)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
That's a neat page, I can see why you saved a copy of it. You'll have to show us what you create with the kit!

Courtney
Whoever did the layout is really creative. I looked at the kit in the link you provided and really didn't see much to it that made up the layout. Glad you found it Julie. I know how it was bugging. I looked fro quiet awhile for it the other day too obviously to no avail.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh I know, it drove me crazy and would have continued to have if the person in DST hadn't helped me. Funny thing is I posted something here and in DST and it turned out I copied the pic from DST. God only knows how that girl remembered who posted the LO and found it with all the LO's that are posted in that gallery. She must have a good memory!

When you look at the kit it really doesn't look like you could make that LO from it. Whoever did the LO was very creative. She borrowed the photograph of the girl from someone on Deviant Art ... it's perfect for the LO though.

Courtney, I'll be glad to show you what I create but honestly I don't think it will be as nice as that LO. I would like to try and do something very similar. Maybe I'll come up with a pic of one of my nieces that would be perfect to try it on.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
5 posts Page 1 of 1