Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Went to one of Milwaukee's well known street festivals Saturday. I think there was an organized Photo Walk going on but I didn't participate ... I was on my own. I was using my P&S -- lot less obvious, easier on me, I was happy with the results even though I mussed some shots I wanted due to shutter lag and slow, cumbersome zooming.

The Brady Street Festival is a big, big block party. Food, drink, music, stuff you don't need for sale, lot of people watching. If i had known what Bill's photo theme was going to be, I would have gotten a rugged, manly tattoo...
Brady Street_1.jpg
Brady Street_1.jpg (156.58 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

If you got thirsty in the heat, you didn't have to look too far. I'm not sure what a 10 foot beer bong is except that it involves a tube and a funnel...
Brady Street_2.jpg
Brady Street_2.jpg (126.26 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

And.... nobody is going to go hungry...
Brady Street_3.jpg
Brady Street_3.jpg (135.96 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

There are larger versions in my gallery. Here is the first one; the other two follow in sequence:
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2326853/19932

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Great pages, Rusty. Fried cheese curds????

Anita
westiemom wrote: Great pages, Rusty. Fried cheese curds????

Anita

MMMMMMMMMMMM! fried chees curd is so good. Every county fair as well as street fairs and every bar in Wisconsin sells fried cheese curds. I love just plain cheese curd right from the cheese factory that is so fresh is squeeks between your teeth when you bite it. Little Miss Muffett knew what she was doing when she was eating curds and whey.
Tina B
Tina, if I ever see cheese curds I will definitely try them.

Anita
I can add nothing ... Tina said it all.
Yes, Anita, you should try it if you ever see cheese curds for sale. IMHO, fresh is best and you are most likely to find that at the outlet store of any small cheese factory.

The Big Cheese license place was on the van that towed in part of the kiosk selling cheese here.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, great photo op! I enjoyed your collages.

Courtney
Rusty: Wonderful pages. Judging from the pictures, it looks to be a very good time.
Rusty,
I love your layout! Very creative!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
8 posts Page 1 of 1