Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
OK, once again, thank you Christell for taking on this every week. I so appreciate it. I miss spending time with you all here on the forum.

I hope you all like my template and can't wait to see what you all do with it. I did a theme from the song Endless love. Feel free to change it to whatever you want. Remember it just a template as a starting point. It will be interesting to see if anyone does another theme. Keep in mind that the song lyrics are a word art so if you want text in the background you will have to change that or type out your own words. but then again, the letters are small so no one will probably be able to read it anyway, lol.

Have fun.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/BQJRsjwp/T ... day93.html

TemplateTuesday93preview.jpg
TemplateTuesday93preview.jpg (40.65 KiB) Viewed 1259 times

Oh, and for once I remembered to label each layer. Sorry I never did that in past. So much easier to use the template with so many layers when they are labeled.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is mine to get us started.

EndlessLoveTT93w.jpg
EndlessLoveTT93w.jpg (65.25 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I love it.

I used the "Twilight" theme because I had just finished this 20x 30 poster of my son, Dylan. His girlfriend had the "Edward" poster on her wall & he surprised her with his own "Twilight" poster which she put on her wall taking Edward's down.
Could he be the next New character?
Christell
Twilight- Tuesday template #93.jpg
Twilight- Tuesday template #93.jpg (88.65 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Awww how sweet. Great page. That is so funny you did Twillight. I have a couple of Twillight kits and almost did mine Twillight too.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
christell wrote: Kim, I love it.

I used the "Twilight" theme because I had just finished this 20x 30 poster of my son, Dylan. His girlfriend had the "Edward" poster on her wall & he surprised her with his own "Twilight" poster which she put on her wall taking Edward's down.
Could he be the next New character?
Christell
Twilight- Tuesday template #93.jpg

Oh, that's funny. Good for your son (and you!) that he's replaced the Edward poster!! :D Great creativity, Christell. Was it Dylan's idea or yours? Maybe he has your artistic talent?

Courtney
Thanks, Courtney. It was his idea for me to create his poster after him seeing her Edward poster on her wall. He wouldn't tell her about it until he gave it to her to surprise her. So she has it on her wall. I need to have another one printed for me.
Dylan has a very artistic talent & mind. We adopted both he & Victoria as babies so it is just a coincidence that he is artistic like me. He really draws well & has been since he was younger.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Great page Russ.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Great page Russ.

Kim: Thanks for the kind words. It was fun putting it together plus I learned a few things.
Glad you learned something using my template. That's a good thing about templates, sometimes you have to learn something new to get it the way you want it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2