Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Great page Anita.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I have a template for #96. If you create the link for d/l since I have a problem with that, I'll post the thread on Monday nite or Tuesday morning and send you the psd this weekend. :puter:

Everyone's LO's are beautiful. It's so much fun seeing what each person comes up with!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I already mentioned on the previous page that you have a template for next week that I will post for you. Send me the template and I will load it and send you the link to post it works for me too.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Great page Russ. You are getting really good at this.

Thanks for the kind words. It's really easy when there's a template to work with.
Just remember if there is no template available you can always scraplift :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Just remember if there is no template available you can always scraplift :)

Sorry, I'm new to this type of thing. What is scraplift?
Russ, scraplifting is when you see a scrap page or layout that you like and you want to recreate it with you own photo and elements, etc. Here is a link to the first Scraplift Challenge we used to do. I think what Julie is trying to say though is if you see a layout you like, recreate a template of it to share.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5264

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim and Julie: Thanks for the info. In the past I have seen a several pages that I really liked. I even gave some thought to coping them, but didn't want to get the person angry at me for stealing their ideas. Can I assume that's not a problem with people who make scrape pages?
Well, you should never assume anything. When we did the Scraplift Challenge we always gave credit to who the page belonged to. Most will take it as a compliment. But there is also always the fact that your layout most likely won't be identical. I have never had any issues with doing it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
29 posts Page 3 of 3