Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
29 posts Page 2 of 3
Cute Kim and Betty!!! Love the template ... can I play this week?

DaltonTemplateTuesday95Challenge500.jpg
DaltonTemplateTuesday95Challenge500.jpg (160.05 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, that is adorable.
Russinator wrote: Thanks Kim. I just downloaded your template. Now I'm off to play with it.

I played and here's what I came up with.

That's my wife and daughter in the pictures; however, they are a little older now.

Julie and Russ, your pages are just great. I need to get busy with this template.

Anita
How adorable Julie. Dalton is getting so big.

Great page Russ. You are getting really good at this.

Julie has made a template for next week that I will post for her. Thanks Julie.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Great layout, Russ.
Everyone has done a great job with this template. Hope I get time. Dylan has started football & we are again taking sideline photos. He is a senior this year.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Several people said some nice things about my page, I'd like to thank them for the kind words.

Plus I want to thank Kim for the template.
You're welcome Russ. Wish I had more time to do more.

When I first started the this challenge it was Template Tuesday Tag. The idea was to get others to create templates as well to share. Anyone up for playing tag again? I have found that a good way to come up with a template is to look at the scrapping site and see peoples layouts from kits and if I see one I like I recreate it as a template and make a few changes to make it the way I like it. Most of the time I just stare at a blank document and see what pops into my head and create it. If I like it I keep it. If I don't I trash it. I know there is only a handful of people that participate in this challenge each week but there are also some others that are interested in scrapping and want to learn and the best way is to start with templates.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here's my template. I do okay with following the template like this, but when I see all the changes other people make to change their page it makes me realize I have a long way to go. :crying:

Anita

29 posts Page 2 of 3