Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Kim: thanks for the kind words and the offer for help.

I was thinking about making one with my surfing photos. I'm also thinking about using some photos from trips, pets and/or family. It will be interesting to see what turns up.

I was just looking at your great thread and thinking about how to make a few pages to post.
Both of yours look terrific. Nice template to play with.
TemplateTuesday #96-FOOTBALL.jpg
TemplateTuesday #96-FOOTBALL.jpg (85.17 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Love it Christell

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice Christell. You do a great job on cutouts!! Love the layout!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Russ, have you worked with the template this week yet? It's not as hard as it looks!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Russ, have you worked with the template this week yet? It's not as hard as it looks!

I'm short on time this week - working on a house project. However, I made the top one but didn't like the way it turned out, so I started on the lower one. As you can see, I still have several other photos to insert and text to write. The lower one is a military theme.

Wow Julie this is different !
Am going to try & do something with it.I only have 2 speeds lately slow & stop so don't hold your breath. :)
Thanks . Storm
Storm I know that feeling, and usually when I'm stopped I'm napping LOL.

Russ, I love what you've done so far. I love the background photo you've chosen for your Yosemite layout and I love the idea of a military layout. What a nice way to give tribute to those who serve our country and protect us! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see your finished project. Hope your home project is coming along. If you're bored I could find a few "Honey Do's" here for you to do :bigwink:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's mine. Julie and Kim, thanks for the help.

Anita

Anita I love your layout. I love how you've captured Shamus' look ... I think you're going to have a little ham who loves to pose for the camera. Wonderful job on the layout!! :thumbsup:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
25 posts Page 2 of 3