Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Are you ready for a new template? I saw a template similar to this one and decided I could make it myself. Hope it isn't too overwhelming. If anyone needs help, just yell and Kim or I will be glad to give you a hand.

This layout is a little more complicated because it involves using elements and other scrapping goodies. If you do not have any scrapbooking goodies we'll find some freebie links for you. Please don't panic this isn't as hard as it looks, everything is in layers.

PSD template: http://www.4shared.com/photo/JXbeTG-f/JKCTemplateTuesday96.html
Font: Mido http://www.4shared.com/file/PagI3fwy/Mido.html

TemplateTuesday96.jpg
TemplateTuesday96.jpg (53.25 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here is mine:

Wet&Wild500.jpg
Wet&Wild500.jpg (193.89 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great template and layout Julie. I will try to help anyone if I can. It's just about the beginning of the month and time for me to get swamped with work again. I'll try and post my layout tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie, that's a very neat page you created. I really like the shades of blue used in the background, and the bubbling, splashing water.

Courtney
Thank you Courtney. Everything is from one of my favorite stores After Five Designs and the kit is Ocean Deep. The splash of water on the bottom of the page is from Jofia Devoe's Need Some Water pack.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here is my layout. The elements used in my layout are from Deviant Scraps, a kit called Mamarazzi by Holliewood. I was looking for photos to use before deciding on a the kit and came across a few photos I didn't even know I had that Chance had taken. You know how it is, you have so many photos you load and forget about, lol. I am surprised I did this one as I usually don't like my photos or to even post them.

ThroughttheEyesofthePhotographerTT96web.jpg
ThroughttheEyesofthePhotographerTT96web.jpg (84.39 KiB) Viewed 1006 times

EDIT: For anyone who saw this earlier today I wasn't happy with the background so I added a grunge overlay. The grunge overlay is from Kimi.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie and Kim, what wonderful pages!

Anita
Thanks Anita.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
This template looks very interesting. I like what the others have done with it.

I will give it some thought and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the template - Russ
Russ, with all your surfing pictures this can be a fun for you. If you need help or some elements to use give me a buzz and I'll see if I have some freebies I can send you or help you find something.

My layout gave me an idea for a new ongoing challenge. Check it out.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8470

Here is a link for a blog that has a lot of really cool freebies.
http://www.scrappincop.com/search?updat ... -results=7

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
25 posts Page 1 of 3