Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
27 posts Page 3 of 3
Christell ... beautiful layout! And congratulations Grandma :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks, Julie. I am still getting used to the idea. She graduated high scool in May & was registered to start college in August but this derailed her plans so hopefully after baby is born she can start next fall.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Congratulations, grandma-to-be! Just think of all the photo-ops once the little one is born. :D Oh wait, you've already started with this cool page and the baby isn't even here yet.

Courtney
christell wrote: Thanks, Julie. I am still getting used to the idea. She graduated high school in May & was registered to start college in August but this derailed her plans so hopefully after baby is born she can start next fall.

Christell, I hope everything works out for the best. That seems to be the way it is most of the time.

My wife, right out of high school, did what your daughter has done [I'll take the blame]. I can't imagine what her parents thought, I was only 20 years old, going to college and working part time - making a whopping one dollar an hour. We got married, I quit college, got a promotion at my part time job, went full time and got a raise to $1.25 an hour. Her parents must have had many sleepless nights over the next few months. What I'm trying to say is that it worked out great for us and I'm sure it will for your daughter and grandchild also.
I finally did mine.

CrabbyTT97.jpg
CrabbyTT97.jpg (71.71 KiB) Viewed 919 times

Congrats Christell

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
LOL that's cute Kim ... I'm glad you're finally getting to push some beach photos. :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie. One of these days I am going to get to the beach and get some sunsets. Every time we plan it it starts to storm as soon as we get ready to go.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
27 posts Page 3 of 3