Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
27 posts Page 1 of 3
Don't know why I thought today was Monday and I had one more day before I had to post. Thank you Kim for reminding me it is Tuesday lol

I think I scared away everyone from last week's template so I made an easy one this week :)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/xc0nKbQt/Template_Tuesday_97.html

Template Tuesday #97.jpg
Template Tuesday #97.jpg (121.98 KiB) Viewed 972 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Definitely easier this week, Julie. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting it.

Anita
I agree with Anita. It's definitely easier this week.

Last week's was confusing for me and my pea brain.

Here's something I put together with a few pictures of my grandkids that I took yesterday.

I love it Russ! Anything with the beach I love. I think Kim might have a beach theme this week too :) I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, maybe a dog theme.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie: Thanks for the kind words. As you know, you can't go wrong with [either] a beach or a dog page.
Russ, nice work.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
christell wrote: Russ, nice work.

Christell, thanks for the kind words. I had fun Labor Day with my family and taking pictures of them surfing.
Russ, I love your page.

Anita
Here's my page. Be honest. I really want to get better at this.

Anita

westiemom wrote: Here's my page. Be honest. I really want to get better at this. Anita

In all honesty, I love what you have done. There's not one thing that I'd like to see different.
27 posts Page 1 of 3