Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
27 posts Page 2 of 3
Anita ... I am so proud of you!! I love your page and wouldn't change a thing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where is Inner Harbor? It looks like a beautiful place to take photos.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great template Julie. Where's you LO? Hopefully I can find some time tomorrow to one.

Love your pages Russ and Anita.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
LOL Kim ... Come a little closer so I can smack you! :doh: I hope that I can get to mine today too. Yesterday, I was busy all day long and then when I went to lay down I couldn't fall asleep for awhile. Not too long after I fell asleep Avi woke up from bad dreams so I had to go lay down with her. That meant all five dogs following me into the bedroom where they're sleeping and having to fight for their spot near me to sleep. Five dogs, two kids and me in a king size bed, I should have had DH taking a picture but he was fast asleep in the other bedroom. Note the time ... it's starting again today I'm afraid. Up early and then another busy day. :crying: I'll try, I even have some pictures picked out I want to play with.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks, Julie and Kim. I worked on that for a long time. I hope it gets easier as I do more. The Inner Harbor is in Baltimore. It's beautiful there. I never get tired of going there to take pictures.

Anita
westiemom wrote: Thanks, Julie and Kim. I worked on that for a long time. I hope it gets easier as I do more. The Inner Harbor is in Baltimore. It's beautiful there. I never get tired of going there to take pictures.

Anita

It takes me forever to make a page. I don't know that I've gotten any faster, but I think I've improved a bit.

Courtney
Your pages are terrific, Courtney, so very creative. My problem is that I'll get to a point and then can't decide what to do next so I just start all over, and over.

Anita
This was put together using some of my photos and JenClark's from a visit we took to Gatlinburg a few years ago. Thanks Jen for letting me use your photos.

TemplateTuesday-#97-500.jpg
TemplateTuesday-#97-500.jpg (170.73 KiB) Viewed 579 times
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Just beautiful, Julie. Love it.

Anita
Thank you Anita. I love Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge ... and best of all I get to see JenClark too when I'm there :bigwink:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Grandma- Tuesday template #97.jpg
Grandma- Tuesday template #97.jpg (79.56 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
27 posts Page 2 of 3