Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi can any one help me please ?
I want to put a pic of a Tree into this post & am going slowly nuts trying to do it.
I want somebody to identify the tree if able .
Is this the best forum to put it into ?

Thanks Storm
Maybe Coffee Shop http://www.photoshopcreativeelements.com/viewforum.php?f=15 would be the best, not everyone looks in the scrapping threads.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you Julie but first I asked HOW to put a pic in a thread like we do in our Scrapbooking threads.
This is the main thing that I need to know. I have saved it for Web at correct size.
Help is appreciated as always.
Thank you. Storm
When you are starting or replying to a thread, look under the box where you type. You will see another box with 2 tabs. The one you want is Upload Attachment. Select that, then Browse and find your file, then hit Add the file. This will upload it. Once it is uploaded, you will see that file with a button under that says Place inline under it. Click that, and it places a formatted link into the text window that will show that file in your reply. You can always hit Preview to see what your post will look like to make sure its what you want.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks Gene will try again Storm
Tree-web.jpg
Tree-web.jpg (18.87 KiB) Viewed 947 times

Thanks Gene :)
Now is there anyone who can identify this tree. Photo was taken by my son when he went on a trip to the National Parks in Utah in May 2009
Not sure which park it was in Zion, The Arches probably or could even be Bryce.
I am unable to make trips any more but at least I get the photos to play with. :D
Storm
Mesquite is possible ... really need to see a close-up of the leaves to be sure.
The overall shape is about right.

Nice to see you here, Storm.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty I googled Mesquite flowers till blue in the face but could not find anything.
I kept getting Cresote flowers but they are yellow.
Mind you I did find some terrific photo sites so there goes another hour just looking at photos. :)
I have tried enlarging the photo but it gets too pixelated.
There are flowers on that bush- bluey/purple I thought this would make it easier to ID .
Thanks.
I looked under Mesquite trees and found several pictures at the site below.

http://tiny.cc/vktrs
Thanks Russ for the link.
It looks like a Mesquite except everything I have read about Mesquite says it has Yellow flowers & these are a bluey/purple.
Never mind I don't have to ID it. :)
Thank you . Storm
11 posts Page 1 of 2