Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
32 posts Page 3 of 4
Russ,
You are in the thread for Template Tuesday #99 ... post it here :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Russ, as Julie said this is the thread to post your results for Template 99. The thread you aren't suppose to post in is the reference thread that Betty made. Post your finished page as always in the thread for that weeks template.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
What, I'm on #99? Now I feel like an idiot, it's not the first time I've felt that way, nor will it be the last time.

I just finished my yard work for the day, now it's time to play with my pictures.
Russ, you are not an idiot. You probably just forgot that you clicked the link for template 99 in the other thread. As for you search, unfortunately the search won't pull up your result of it finds too many for it. I can just imagine that you searched template 99 and the word template had too many results.

Can't wait to see your layout.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, if you don't think I'm an idiot, I'll give you my ex-wife's phone number, she'll tell you how it is.
:rotfl: The key word there is ex-wife. What does she know. Let's call it what it a BLOND MOMENT! I have those and use that excuse even when it wasn't a blond moment. :saint:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: :rotfl: The key word there is ex-wife. What does she know.

Not enough to keep me -or- just enough to get rid of me. It all depends on how one looks at it. Actually, the divorce worked out excellent for both of us. It's what is known as a win win situation.
One way to find where to post it, is to click on the link for that template .... it takes you back to the original post for that template :) Shhhhhh! don't tell anyone I told you :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: One way to find where to post it, is to click on the link for that template .... it takes you back to the original post for that template :) Shhhhhh! don't tell anyone I told you :)

Julie, that's what I did without knowing it. Sometimes I just get lucky.

Below is my try at template 99 with a change or two. Being a retired firefighter I just had to use the picture of the fire engine. Huntington Beach's city fathers wants HB to be known as surf city, which is kind of funny because when I first moved to HB surfers were looked down on and considered nothing but beach bums. Now that 50 years have passed they want the world to think of surfing and surfers when they think of HB.

Another point of interest with the fire engine is that, in 1965, when I hired on the FD, I worked on an engine exactly like this one [it's a 1957 Seagrave pumper]. It would deliver 750 gallons a minute at 150 PSI.

Love the old vehicles Russ. BTW, this is more than your first try at this template.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
32 posts Page 3 of 4