Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
32 posts Page 2 of 4
Kim, thanks for posting the template. I had fun working with it.

A few days ago my DW returned from a Mexico Cruise with her sisters.

I downloaded the pictures below, plus, many others.

PS: That's my wife in the photos with the dolphins.

Very cool Russ. Can't take credit for the template. It's Julie's, I just posted it for her so she could make homemade lasagna and not share it with me.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Russ,
That is fantastic!!! You've done an outstanding job on that! Looks like your wife had a grand time.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Kim and Julie: Thanks for the kind words. Yes, Donna did have a great time [with her sisters] on the cruise.
What a wonderful page, Russ! Looks like your wife had a great time.

Anita
westiemom wrote: What a wonderful page, Russ! Looks like your wife had a great time.

Anita

Anita: I plan on sharing a few of her pictures from her trip. Hopefully tomorrow, depending on how much pain I'm in after the surgery.
Russinator wrote:
westiemom wrote: What a wonderful page, Russ! Looks like your wife had a great time.

Anita

Anita: I plan on sharing a few of her pictures from her trip. Hopefully tomorrow, depending on how much pain I'm in after the surgery.

Russ, I hope your surgery goes well!

Courtney
Oh cool, photo editing after surgery. Could be interesting. lol

Hope all goes well Russ.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Courtney and Kim: Thanks for the well wishes. I expect things will go great and I will be back to 100% very soon. In the meantime, I'll have more time to work on my photoshop projects. That's if I'm able to bend my knee so I can sit at my desk. If not, then I'll find out how the laptop works.
I have a question for you: I selected TemplateTuesday#99 to use with some pictures I took at the car show yesterday. After I put the page together, I understand that we're not to post our work on this thread, if that's the case, where do we post it?

I did a search for TemplateTuesday#99 but wasn't able to find it. I could always start a new thread.
32 posts Page 2 of 4